During the last couple of weeks, I've had to occasionally pinch myself and wonder, "Is the song I recorded 'Alone Yet Not Alone' really up for an Oscar nomination?!" Well, it turns out that the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences just rescinded its nomination. But amidst this wild roller coaster of a ride, "I will praise [the Lord] more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long" (Psalm 71:15). Aren't you glad some things don't change?! Like the higher plans of our wonderful, sovereign Lord :-). I am grateful that this media flurry has, no doubt, generated interest in the release of Alone yet Not Alone which will be out in theaters this June!
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & Internships Internships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.