Spruce Lake Family Retreat I
June 17 - June 21
- This event has passed.
Join Joni and Friends Pennsylvania as we host a 5-day retreat for the whole family! Situated in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, this historic retreat is held every year on the campus of the Spruce Lake Retreat Center. Swimming, hiking, canoeing, and singing around the campfire while enjoying s’mores are all perennial favorites of the families who attend. Our retreat provides inclusive worship, biblical teaching, fun, age-appropriate activities and meaningful connections with families who understand the challenges of life affected by disability.
Amenities and Activities:
- Private air-conditioned hotel-style room with bathroom
- Bed linens, blankets, comforters, and pillows provided
- 12 rooms with roll-in showers
- Camping available for families and volunteers
- Laundry facilities
- Game room
- Snack shop
- Swimming pool
- Paddle boats
- Adventure courses and climbing wall
- Wheelchair accessible miniature golf
- Beautiful wooded hiking trails
$425 per family member (ages 12 and up)
$330 per family member (ages 4 – 11)
Ages 0 – 3 are free.
$500 per person
Canadensis, PA 18325