Refresh Conference – Circleville, OH
November 16 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Joni and Friends and God’sAbled are joining forces to bring families and churches a day meant to Refresh.
Parents and caregivers will enjoy a refreshing day that includes time spent with Joni and Friends’ President, John Nugent and various breakout sessions covering a wide range of topics from legal matters to counseling resources. Respite care for all children will be provided.
Churches and communities will be given a fresh perspective on ministering to and with individuals affected by disability with specific disability breakout sessions covering both physical and neurological disabilities as well as how to have successful disability ministry in your church.
Join us for a day meant to increase awareness and compassion for those affected by disability as well as provide refreshing fellowship with those who understand the challenges disability brings.
Breakout Session 1:
- Financial Resources: Investments and Types of Accounts
- Empowered to Serve: Emphasis on Deaf, Visual Impairment, Speech Impairment
- Biblical Counseling: Utilizing the Power of God’s Word
- Creating a God-honoring Disability Ministry
Breakout Session 2:
- Financial Resources: Estate Planning
- Empowered to Serve: Emphasis on Neurological and Cognitive Disabilities
- Sanctity of Life: Equipping the Church to Answer the Tough Questions
- Don’t Go it Alone: Navigation of Disability in the Educational System for Parents
Breakout Session 3:
- Empowered to Serve: Emphasis on Mobility Impairment
- Sanctity of Life: When Disability Becomes Part of Your Family’s Story
- Effective Respite Ministry: Creating and Managing a Successful Event
- There is Help out There: Intentional Networking to Enhance your Church’s Disability Ministry
5679 Tarlton Rd
Circleville, OH 43113
$15 per person
$12.50 per person for groups of 2 or more
Children 4 and under are free and must register separately.
Ages 4 and under (Free)