Murrieta Family Retreat
July 8 - July 12
- This event has passed.
Join Joni and friends Southern California in the “Gem of the Valley” Murrieta, California as they host a 5-day retreat for the whole family! Individuals with disabilities are cared for, marriages are strengthened, and siblings are encouraged as they rest and enjoy the outdoor activities of this Christ-centered accessible camp. This retreat provides worship, teaching, fun, age-appropriate activities and meaningful connections with families who understand the challenges of life with disability. Known for its natural hot springs, families are sure to find rejuvenation and relaxation at this luxurious retreat.
Amenities and Activities:
- Hotel-style accommodations
- Roll-in showers available on site as needed
- Every room comes equipped with AC and linens
- 11 restaurant style meals
- Coffee house
- Tennis courts (equipment is not provided)
- Hot Springs
- Swimming Pool and Roman Spa
- Game room
- Bible-based teaching for all ages including children’s programs, sibling focused groups, young adult programs, adult programs with small group sessions, and topical workshops for parents and caregivers
- Outdoor BBQ
- Special themed events such as water day, crazy hair day, and more.
- Special activities such as hot air balloons, women’s pampering, and a reptile zoo.
$355 per family member (ages 18 and up)
$255 per family member (ages 3 – 17)
Ages 0 – 2 are free
$455 per person
Calvary Chapel Conference Center
39405 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd
Murrieta, CA 92563