All-Access Church Conference
- This event has passed.
Pastors, staff and volunteers are all welcomed to our annual special needs ministry training event.
Saturday, March 2, 2019 at Valley Springs Church in Roseville, CA. Doors open at 8:00 am.
Could your church be doing better at welcoming people with disabilities? We’re here to assist you. Our Mission is rooted in the Gospels where we observe Jesus ministering primarily to the disadvantaged, and especially those with physical and cognitive challenges.
Whether your church is considering a Special Needs Ministry or wanting to improve upon an existing one, this Conference has something beneficial to offer everyone.
Integrating People Affected by Disability Into the Life of the Church, because…
- Everyone is created in the image of God and deserving of His love and salvation
- Redemption is a gift to all; a gift that is not dependent on a certain level of ability
- The church is complete only when ALL of God’s children are included.
The cost includes continental breakfast, buffet lunch, all sessions and materials. Space is limited to 75 people.
Opening Keynote Session:
Access to Jesus: The Reason We’re Here by Pastor Jim Achilles
Breakout Session #1 (choose one)
- A Addressing the Transitional Stages of Life: Child to Teen to Adult by Donnell Kenworthy
- C Community Outreach: Respite, Open House, and Special Events to Reach Your Community by Dan Adragna
Breakout Session #2 (choose one)
- C Curriculum: Sharing Jesus With Students with Special Needs by Gisele Darden
- E Examples of the Beyond Suffering Coursework: An Introduction for Leaders by Pastor Cliff Peppers
Breakout Session #3 (choose one)
- S Self-Contained Classroom: Setting Up and Hosting a Special Needs Classroom by Alicia Griffith and Denise Taylor
- S Strategies for Positive Behavior Supports: Tips and Techniques by Stephanie Solomon
Closing Keynote Session:
Access to Jesus: We ALL Deserve Access by Pastor Jim Achilles
This Is Us Panel Moderators: Pastor Cliff and Sue Peppers Engage in open conversation with a panel of those living with the challenge of special needs – honest Q&A and information sharing.
$35 at the door
(costs include continental breakfast, buffet lunch, all sessions and materials)
Valley Springs Church
2401 Olympus Dr
Roseville, CA 95661
View more information and speaker bios.
In Luke 14:23, Jesus instructs us to, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them (the poor, the crippled, the blind, and the lame – v.21) to come in, so that my house will be full.’
Registration is now closed. Please call Joni and Friends Sacramento if you have any questions.