- October 19 - October 30, 2014
*This Outreach is Full
With an area slightly smaller than the state of Massachusetts and a population of over 7.2 million, El Salvador is the smallest and most densely populated country in Central America. The dense population generates an overwhelming need for mobility equipment. Team members are needed to ...Learn More
- November 1, 2014
Keynote Speaker Dr. Chris Brammer
• Autism 101: What do I really need to know?
• Cultivating Family Relationships
• Starting a Disability Ministry and Welcoming any Child
This event is FREE thanks to the generosity of our host church! Registration is required by Monday, October 27. This will enable us ...Learn More
- November 8, 2014
Keynote Speaker: Cal Clark, Youth and Family Coordinator, New Covenant Presbyterian Church
Workshops focused on ways to include families affected by disability in the church:
• Autism Spectrum Disorders – What do I really need to know?
• Setting Up a Sensory Breakroom/Buddy Connection
• Disability Ministry 101: Where do I Start?
• Overcoming ...