- You can help families seeking a time of rest and recreation from the day to day stress of living with a disability by providing Christ-centered encouragement, and the tools to build a stronger family.
- Wheels for the World is looking for dedicated individuals to collect and transport wheelchairs nationally and to join us in international ministry on one of our wheelchair distribution trips overseas.
- There are many opportunities for volunteer work at your local Joni and Friends office. Find out how you can serve in your area!
- Learn how to start or expand a disability ministry in your church.
- All across the United States compassionate friends are signing up to be an STM at one of the many Family Retreats. Learn why our volunteer rosters fill up so quickly. The life you change just may be your own.
- So whether your gifts and talents are working with tools, you are a trained physical therapist or you love sharing the Gospel we have a place for you on one of our teams.
- Come alongside a child or adult with a disability throughout a week-long retreat for families.
- Learn how to minister hope and the healing love of Jesus Christ through 2 and 3 week intern opportunities.
- We seek committed Christian professionals whose desire is to serve the disabled community abroad by sharing their expertise, short term, with our ministry partners.
- Total Access (TA) teams go into other countries and make streets, homes, and buildings accessible to people affected by disability.