About This Retreat
For more information call 210-481-5664
Our Wounded Warrior Getaway is a three-day time of respite and spiritual refreshment specifically designed for American servicemen and women who've become disabled as a result of war. Organized by our Joni and Friends/San Antonio Office, this Getaway also serves the spouse and children of the wounded warrior, providing a wide range of accessible family activities, powerful speakers, one-on-one networking, and time in God's Word.
314 Blue Heron Blvd.
Boerne, TX 78006
- Wheelchair accessible
- King or Queen size beds
- Private Bathrooms
- Buffet Style meals
- Handicap rooms available with roll-in showers
- Morning programming for all ages including a nursery
- Nursery available for part of the afternoon for family activities
- Afternoon family recreation times
- Evening family activities
- Swimming pool and hot tub
- Lake for fishing, canoeing, kayaking
- Hiking trail Rock climbing wall available one day
- Horseback riding
- Spa time with massage therapists
- Breakout sessions for Warriors and Caregivers
- Event Speaker
Sorry, this event has been filled. We are no longer accepting applications.
For Volunteers (STMs)
Sorry, this event has been filled. Please call us if you would like to be put on a waiting list.