About This Retreat
For more information call 510-727-8845.
This Family Retreat is nestled in the beautiful coastal mountains near Santa Cruz, California. Organized by the Joni and Friends/Bay Area team, families affected by disability are warmly welcomed to this charming conference center where the Missions Springs staff has worked hard to make the campus as accessible as possible.
Nestled among the beautiful Redwood trees near Santa Cruz, CA, Mission Springs is approximately 70 miles South of San Francisco
1050 Lockhart Gulch Road
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
- Private cabins with bathroom and shower-no bathtubs
- Beds includes linens, comforters, pillow
- Wash cloth, hand and bath towels provided
- Coffee house and gift shop on premises
- No laundry facilities or air conditioning in private rooms
- Wading pool, swimming pool with lift for those with disabilities, lifeguards on duty
- Large lawn area to play volleyball or just rest!
- Full playground and basketball area
- Preschool/Toddler area has separate playground (if desired)
- Activities brought in: Rock wall, horses, carnival, and many more
For Volunteers (STMs)
Join us as a Short Term Missionary (STM). You’ll be matched with a child or adult with a disability—a perfect fit for both of your personalities and abilities. Your job? To simply be a friend, give the gift of your time and love… to come alongside and make a new beginning possible for you and your new friend!Apply as a Volunteer (STM)