About This Retreat
For more information call 630-573-2900.
Welcome to the first of two Family Retreats held this summer in Michigan. Located on the sandy shores of Lake Michigan, our Maranatha I Family Retreat is held on the campus of the beautiful Maranatha Conference Center. The seaside theme is repeated throughout the campus and virtually all facilities are barrier free – the staff at Maranatha love our families, and you will feel at home and welcomed to this retreat organized by the Joni and Friends/Chicago team.
100 miles west of the capital, Lansing, Michigan / 190 miles east of Chicago
*STMs must arrive one day prior for training.
- Sweet shop
- Heated pool
- Located right on the beach
- Roll-in showers available
- All rooms have private bathroom and air-conditioned
- Laundry facilities
- Entire facility is accessible (ramps and elevators) and air-conditioned
- game room
- boardwalk and "sand chairs" available for acces. to the beach
- fire pit on the beach
- Water activities—tubing, boating, kayaks, canoes
- Mini Golf
- Indoor gymnasium
- Zip Line
- Heated outdoor pool with lift
- Horseback riding
*This event is full but there are still openings for first time attendees. Returning families may apply and will be placed on a waiting list.
**STMs on the waiting list will be contacted as the need arises.