About This Retreat
For more information call 603-218-3650.
Our Family Retreat serving the New England region is located in the hills of New Hampshire on the campus of the Barbara Harris Conference Center. Adults with disabilities and their family members will feel at home in the rustic, yet modern and fully accessible rooms, dining hall, and worship center. This special retreat is organized by the Joni and Friends New England team.
30 miles west of Manchester, NH
Barbara C. Harris Camp & Conference Center
PO Box 204
Greenfield, NH 03047
*STMs must arrive one day prior for training.
- Many rooms fully accessible, including roll-in showers
- Cabins accommodate larger families
- Meals served family style
- New air-conditioned gymnasium includes game room
- Climbing wall and ropes course
- Lake swimming and boating
- Weekly trip to nearby indoor therapeutic swimming pool
For Volunteers (STMs)
Join us as a Short Term Missionary (STM). You’ll be matched with a child or adult with a disability—a perfect fit for both of your personalities and abilities. Your job? To simply be a friend, give the gift of your time and love… to come alongside and make a new beginning possible for you and your new friend!Apply as a Volunteer (STM)