When my husband 'took over' my blog yesterday and wrote you about July 30 being the 45th anniversary of my diving accident, NEVER did I dream I would hear from so many friends – and from all over the world, no less! And I have been so BLESSED reading your comments. See this 19-year-old girl in this photo? Fresh out of rehab? She's come a long way since the late 60s, and God has been faithful through every month and mile. THANK YOU for celebrating the goodness and gracious provision of our wonderful Savior toward me these many years. And the best is yet to come. He's promised (just read Revelation 21 and 22)!
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.