God is answering your prayers for our friend, Steve Saint, who suffered a spinal cord injury last week while working at his ministry. We heard good news this morning about Steve’s surgery yesterday – doctors performed a delicate operation to stabilize his neck. And the report for today? Steve’s daughter wrote, saying, “The surgery went very well. One of the biggest things for him is that he is not requiring a neck brace. While he is still in quite a bit of pain, he did stand up for about a minute this morning with help.” This is a huge answer to prayer! For an SCI survivor to be standing this soon after his injury? It’s amazing! Please continue to pray as Steve now goes through the long, arduous process of rehab!
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.