That's Ken in the driver's seat (with windshield wipers on) getting ready to start up the engine to head down the highway from Chattanooga, Tennessee to the airport in Atlanta. After a busy ten-day ministry trip filled with wonderful opportunities to serve Jesus, we are on our way home. It's raining so please be praying for safety as we travel. And, of course, that our flight to LAX tomorrow won't be delayed :-). So grateful for your partnership in prayer!!
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & Internships Internships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.