This month the Joni and Friends’ radio team (Tatiana, me and Rainey) are pulling out all the stops to invite our radio listeners to read through the Bible in a year with us – and lots of people are signing up for 2013 (it’s easier when you’re reading with a group committed to the same goal). This will be the 7th year that Ken and I will read through the Bible together, and the radio team is providing a ‘chronological reading schedule’ for you to use. Get your Facebook friends on-board. Because blessings abound when we dig deep daily into the Word of God. Jesus said, “Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book” (Revelation 22:7). Join us and sign up today!
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.