It's Monday, November 21, and Ken and I are heading down the freeway for Biola University – we will be speaking at the "Theology of Suffering and Disability Ministry" course of study which our Joni and Friends' Christian Institute on Disability helped design. This is our chance to strike a spark in the hearts of these students to join us in reaching the world's 1 billion people with disabilities for Christ. Ask God to anoint our message… And awaken the students to the need and how they can make a difference for the sake of the Gospel!
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.