As I look at this heartwarming photo of Ken and me from our wedding day 31 years ago, little did we realize how difficult marriage would be with quadriplegia. But the last three decades have shown us how wonderfully sustaining God's grace really is. So on July 3rd, Ken and I will enjoy a romantic dinner at Grissini’s Restaurant (we mention this favorite haunt in the first chapter of Joni & Ken: An Untold Love Story). And over dinner, I'm sure we’ll recount all the encouraging comments we’ve received from people who have been blessed so far by that book. I would love for you to share in our anniversary celebration by picking up your own copy of Joni & Ken: An Untold Love Story. And after you read it? Please pass it on to a couple you know who are dealing with a physical challenge in their marriage – remind them that God's grace can help them through the tough times, too. After all, “A cord of three strands is not quickly broken” (Ecclesiastes 4:12).
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & Internships Internships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.