Recently, your support gave Luis a brand new life— inside and out! At a Wheels for the World outreach in El Salvador, Luis received a beautiful, sporty little wheelchair … and the story of Jesus! Luis touched every colored bead of the Gospel bracelet that was given to him, repeating the message of each one. He understood the message of salvation completely and prayed with the simplicity of a child. Soon a huge grin spread over Luis’s face. “May I have Gospel bracelets to share with all my friends?” he asked. His first thought was to share this Good News, even with those who had forgotten him! With a bagful of Gospel bracelets, Luis will go back to school, sharing the love of Jesus with his friends, teachers and anyone who asks. Thank you for your heart to share the Good News – through the gift of a wheelchair, a Bible, and a Gospel bracelet. You have empowered a joyful little boy to spread the love of Jesus. For Luis and thousands of other children with disabilities, it’s the best news ever!
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & Internships Internships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.