It’s that time again… Heart for the Disabled Week! This week on Joni and Friends radio, Joni is sharing about five special needs families that can really use the encouragement of Christ. Each day, as Joni shares about a family that attended last year’s Family Retreat, she’ll give you the opportunity to encourage them by sending a Valentine’s card, scripture, or brief note letting them that you are praying for their family. Mail in your note to Joni and Friends and we’ll bundle up all the cards that come in and send them to the families in time for Valentine’s Day! Their hearts will be strengthened to receive a word of encouragement from you – so check out all the details on the Joni and Friends radio page!
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.