Last week Kathy flew in from Maryland to spend Christmas with Ken and me – it's been a glorious week enjoying long, sweet sisterly talks about childhood days on the farm. The older we get, the more we appreciate the warmth and wonder of 'family.' God places us in our particular families so that we might learn how to get along with one another; how to show mercy and forgiveness; to learn to care when we're hurting; to learn how to resolve conflicts, and to learn how to love, warts and all.… sort of like the way God loves us :-). I pray that this Christmas week you, too, will enjoy wonderful family moments. Families are that special in God's eyes; after all, Isaiah 58:6 says "Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:… to not turn away from your own flesh and blood?" Great advice! Have a blessed day-after-Christmas :-).
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.