I love spreading the encouragement of Christ, so take a few minutes and listen to this interview between me and Nancy Leigh DeMoss during the recent True Woman 2012 Conference in Indianapolis. When I think of the many hurting people who are struggling and looking for encouragement, I think of these words from the Heidelberg Confession: “My comfort in life and in death… is that I am not my own, but belong—both body and soul, in life and in death—to my faithful Savior...who preserves me so much that, without the will of my Heavenly Father, not one hair can fall from my head.” Join me in thanking God that you and I can shine the light of Christ all the more brightly through the fiery trials He sends!
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & Internships Internships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.