I first met Diana when we were classmates in 10th grade Biology at Woodlawn Senior High School – from then on out, we remained fast friends. Music and our love of hymns is what drew us tightly together – plus, we both enjoyed playing the piano and singing in school choir! The 1967 diving accident in which I broke my neck only brought us closer together; Diana forfeited a year at college to stay on the family farm and help take care of me. Now, over four decades later, Diana is still ministering to people with disabilities through Global Transformation Network, an organization that is promoting disability ministry in Africa. Dedicated and passionate about the Gospel, this long-time friend is a true inspiration!
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.