As the hustle and bustle of Christmas approaches, we love to remember John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” God gave us the greatest gift of all, Jesus… and we, in turn, give his love to others! That’s the reason for this wonderful season – it’s why we joyously share gifts with loved ones. And so, in the spirit of God’s generous love, Joni and Friends is happy to offer beautiful Christmas gifts, Christmas books for all ages, and Joni’s brand new Christmas cards that’ll point your friends and family to the Lord. And the best part? With each purchase, you are helping share the amazing message of salvation in Jesus Christ to special-needs families. Thank you for giving the Christmas message year round to children and adults with disabilities! We wish you a joyous celebration of our Savior’s birth!
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & Internships Internships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.