When you send a Bible and a wheelchair overseas to a child with a disability, the spiritual impact is life-changing for every member of the family! Recently, Seraphina brought her daughter Monica to receive a wheelchair at our Wheels for the World distribution. Feeling hopeless and exhausted, Seraphina knew she could never afford a wheelchair for her daughter. Their poverty was too great the owning a wheelchair seemed like an impossible dream. That afternoon, she watched as our team of physical therapists and mechanics tenderly and perfectly fit Monica to her very own pediatric wheelchair. The Gospel was shared by a local pastor and both mother and daughter eagerly prayed to receive Christ into their lives. “God has done great things for us; he has made us new today,” said Seraphina. “He used my child’s disability to bring us to Jesus.” Your gifts and prayer made it possible for one girl’s disability, one wheelchair and the Gospel to bring a mother and daughter to Christ! Thank you!
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & Internships Internships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.