Carol is my husband's younger sister and we've been friends for over 30 years. A short time after my own battle against breast cancer in 2010, Carol discovered she had it, too. Unlike me, she had a double mastectomy – and hers was a much longer, more difficult recovery than mine. But she faced it with confidence in Christ and a hopeful spirit. So every Thanksgiving, we snap our annual 'cancer-sister-survivor' photo, and this past Thanksgiving was no exception. She trusts in the Lord with all her heart, and this is why my sister-in-law, Carol, is my inspiration!
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & Internships Internships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.