Although in his mid-90s, Mr. Graham continues to serve the Lord as a powerful prayer warrior. And he's passionate about making the gospel accessible to disabled people, too. I remember when I spoke at Billy Graham's Crusade in Budapest Hungary in 1989 – his team underwrote the train fares of any disabled person who desired to come to the downtown sports arena. On the first evening, the stadium track was filled with disabled people lying on mattresses, on cots, blankets, and sitting in rickety old wheelchairs. That night, thousands opened their hearts to Jesus Christ! I love Mr. Graham for many reasons, but a big reason is his zeal for the gospel and for making it accessible to all!
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.