I was blindsided reading the blog this week - oh my, if you combine all the responses from Facebook, my radio page, and Joni's Blog, we've got a great group of friends committed to reading Through-the-Bible-in-a-Year. Yesterday, when I showed Ken how many of you were responding, he shook his head and whispered, "Wow, just look what we started!" But I beg to disagree - this is definitely something the Holy Spirit has started! And it's not too late to join us - just download the chronological reading schedule, tuck it in your Bible, and get ready for one amazing adventure this year. By the way, we've collected your e-mail addresses and created a 'group' so Ken and I can cheer you on with occasional messages. Get ready to start on January 1, beginning in Genesis. Together let's say, "I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. I will obey your decrees" (Psalm 119:6-8).
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.