I just saw this article in the on-line magazine Christian Cinema, and I was quite amazed – it lists the movie Alone Yet Not Alone as #14 in the weekend box office draw. I'm thrilled to know that so many people are enjoying this true-life story of a German immigrant family who learned to trust in God through incredible hardship. With the film doing this well, hopefully, it will show in more theaters – so be on the lookout!
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.