Surely you know how I lean on your prayers, right? Well, today Ken and I are driving to Biola University to speak to students taking the "Theology of Suffering and Disability Ministry" course developed by our Christian Institute on Disability at Joni and Friends. Should the Spirit nudge, please be in prayer for these students -- I long for them to have a large view of God, as well as a passion to share His love with disabled people. Then tomorrow, the 30th, we'll get the results of that bone density scan I took last week -- those results will help my doctors decide which sort of long-term drug therapy is safest and most effective for me. Oh, and did I tell you? Other tests I took last week revealed that I lost absolutely no lean muscle during chemotherapy (remember, chemo eats lean tissue... and as a quadriplegic, I have little to spare :-).
- Response Provides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church Relations Equipping churches for disability ministry.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.